* Lauren Berlant's thoughtful post on anxious reading, teaching and learning.
* Jeffrey J. Cohen's history of blogging the middle ages. We need more documentation (i.e. histories) of academic activity online. So much gets lost so quickly.
* Alex Juhasz is making a YouTube "book."
* A head made of paper.
* Information visualization Flickr group that actually includes some gorgeous historical examples.
* Professors think they're pretty hot when it comes to using technology in the classroom. Students don't. What else is new.